Hi I’m Katie, and welcome to my blog!
Confession: I’m a book addict!
I think that saying ‘I love to read’ is the understatement of the year. I REALLY DO LOVE TO READ. And I love books. I hoard and collect them. (The number of books on my unread shelf as I write this is 121). I overborrow them from the library. I buy them consistently. Books are my favourite!
The reason I’ve started this blog is so that I can share my love of books with all of you! I want to be that friend who you go to for a perfect book recommendation. My goal is to help you find your next great read! I already do that for my real-life friends and family, so I figure the next step is to share it with you!
As much as I wish I could, I don’t get to just spend my days reading. I work full-time as a Public Services Librarian in London, Ontario, Canada. I live with my boyfriend of almost four years (our anniversary is later this month!). I’m also a daughter, a sister, and of course a friend! So I’m a busy lady with to-do lists galore! But, somehow I manage to do as much as possible with the hours in my day. (Probably thanks to my Enneagram One personality, because productivity and organization are my strengths!).
Some of my other hobbies include:
- Watching television shows and movies (I’m a sucker for stories, okay?). My favourites are Grey’s Anatomy and This Is Us.
- Baking – I have a banana chocolate chip muffin recipe that is amazing!
- Going for Walks – give me an audiobook, a podcast, or some tunes and I’m off!
- Planning & Journalling – I love stickers, coloured pens and all things stationary!
- Playing Mario Party on Nintendo Switch (honestly, it’s one of two video games that I will actually play – the other being The Sims…but don’t even get me started on that train!).
So I hope you’ll stick around so that we can get to know each other!
Comment on a post, send me an email, or find me on my socials and say hello! I am always happy to chat with you.